Joomla Advantages as a CMS
Drupal is rapidly gaining popularity in the world of content management systems. A Drupal developer plays a crucial role in Drupal installation, which goes a long way in making the Drupal-powered site most effective. There are certain important criteria that a Drupal developer needs to address to create a site that meets the requirements of the clients hundred percent.
- -To be able to write new modules and create new themes.
- -To be able to ensure adherence to best practices.
- -To be able to design a site that is easy to maintain.
- -Should necessarily possess a wide knowledge of all the common functionalities of Drupal such as user login features, access controlling features, security features such as prevention of hacking, and features related to search functions.
- -Needs to be well versed with the knowledge of Drupal features catering to user management and caching.
- -Should be an expert in creating a wide variety of community-driven websites.
An expert Drupal developer is capable of installing and configuring additional module to the Drupal core to increase its functionality manifold. The developer will ensure that the Drupal software undergoes the necessary modifications to fulfill all client requirements, however complex.