Using HTML with Joomla
Though technology has advanced by leaps and bounds in recent times, many of us are still comfortable in our old ways. Same is the case with Joomla. As easy it may be to use, many a times we are still compelled to use old style HTML coding in our pages. Fortunately, this can be easily done by just following some simple tips:
- To make necessary changes in your Joomla website, you have to first log in the site using your administrator user name and password. This is usually obtained at the starting when the site was first installed on Joomla.
- Click on the button named “Article manager” which is the second button on the top row.
- Using this article manager, click on the article that you want to add HTML to. Or, if you want to make a completely new page using HTML, select the New button.
- Locate the HTML button on the article composition screen, located between paintbrush and binoculars. Click to open the HTML editor.
- You can now either type your HTML into the HTML source editor or paste your already prepared scripts into the box. After finishing the source code, click “Update”to publish the changes.
- The final step involves just clicking the “save” button to save and publish your document.
I hope these tips would help you in incorporating changes regarding your Joomla site. However, if you are still unsure about your site design, you can always contact Quantum Coders. Check our Joomla Development portfolio.